re: Transportation for Penton

Started by fastkat1, June 11, 2006, 04:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastkat1

Hi:

I am a first time Penton owner (courtesy of Ron Carbaugh) and I am looking for transportation for a '75 Penton 250 from central TX (around San Antonio) to Mid Ohio.  If anyone is coming this way for VMD and has room for an extra Penton please let me know.  I can help with gas expense,etc.  Thanks.  Also, I have just joined the POG and got to meet Gary and Toni Roach and Gary Ellis this weekend at the Casey AHRMA National.  Great folks and very informative to someone new to Penton.  Thanks again and I look forward to meeting a lot of you along the way.  I will be at the meeting at Mid Ohio in July.

Dave Katzmeyer

Lew Mayer

Was that your Jackpiner by the County road?

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

lksseven

Hi Dave,

Welcome to POG.  Nicest people in the world here.  A mountain of technical expertise, too.

Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time

firstturn

Dave,
  You might give me a call on my cell.  I may have some transportation to Mid Ohio for you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rain Man

Hey Ron, are you bringing a golf cart to race again this year :D

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

firstturn

Raymond,
  I will not be at Mid Ohio this year.  Due to Hurricane Rita in our area our business has of course grown and actually too fast.  We are in the Custom Home building business.  I sold my spaces and didn't renew my motel rooms due to this fact.  Doctors have now had me retire again for the second time for health reasons....mainly because I don't know how to work 8 hours a day and leave work[B)].

The great news is that I have started working on Pentons again and will do that more than I have since my transplant.  It will be a Great Mid Ohio as usual and I will miss being there with the wonderful Penton Owners' Group, but I made a choice back in January and will have to live with it.

So, no golf cart races for me this year[V], but there will be many exciting things for all to enjoy.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

fastkat1

Thanks Larry.  I am looking forward to getting up to speed and meeting lots of folks,
Quotequote:Originally posted by lksseven

Hi Dave,

Welcome to POG.  Nicest people in the world here.  A mountain of technical expertise, too.

Larry Seale
I choose to ride

yourtrash-mytreasure

I will be going up to Mid Ohio.  I can be reached at 512-947-4536.  Please see my post for more info.

Thanks!
Glenn

Too Many Bikes....Too Little Time
Over 45,000 Vintage Parts
www.yourtrash-mytreasure.com

tlanders

Welcome to POGville Dave,

I am sorry I didn't get to meet you at Casey. If you can't find a ride for your bike to Mid Ohio and can get it as far as Missouri, I or Stan Beni may have room for it.

Teddy