ISDT Vintage Qualifier/ Teddy Landers

Started by tmc3c, April 25, 2006, 12:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

I just want to Thank You Teddy for all of your hard work that you did for us at this run!!Teddy you made me feel welcomed and Thanks for the loan of the clutch cable barrel.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

tlanders

It was great to get to meet you. It was also great to see another Penton get a first place and a gold medal. Nice ride Thom!!! I'm glad I could help with the parts. Denny Liegerot was sure wonderful as he helped you and many people with their bikes. That is what is so neat about these events, everybody helping everybody. What a great spirit of friendship and comraderie.

Teddy

Dennis Jones

Teddy I would also like to thank you and the Razorback Riders for all the hard work it takes to make this a premier event.
Thomas it was nice to get to meet you.
I want to also thank Bobby Stults (Tennessee Vol) for following me out of the woods when my bike wouldn't run any faster than idle on Saturday. After tightening a loose coil mount it ran perfect the rest of the event.
90 miles of trails over 2 days, it just doesn't get any better.
:D[:p]:D

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

tmc3c

Nice to meet you also Dennis and like yourself Bobby also got me out of the woods on Sat. when I ran out of gas at 45 mile marker.Here's to you Bobby!!!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Tennessee Vol

I want to really thank Teddy and the Razorback Dirt Riders for all your hard work on a first class event.

It is great that you can put this kind of event together.Instead of a short 1 hour CC race.We really need more Qualifier type events.

Also to Thomas Carmichael and Dennis Jones it was a total pleasure to finally get to ride with ya'll and swap stories.

FYI Thomas got 1st place in class both days and won Gold medals both days.Congrats!!!:D:D

FYI Dennis was 4th in class day 1 with a Silver with a ill running bike.And 3rd in class on day 2 with a Gold!!:D:D

These guys are great riders and class acts! It was a total pleasure riding with them.I will help fellow POG members anytime!I look forward to riding with ya'll at the Reunion Ride!!

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

tmc3c

Thank You Bobby! You are a class act yourself!And you can make that Hodaka FLY!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler