For Trade - Fenders

Started by imported_n/a, June 29, 2006, 09:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

New set front/rear repro Falk enduro fenders for 74-75 CMF's. Beautifully crafted white gelcoat fiberglass, undrilled, in the box, ready to ship. Will trade for 18"x2.5" 36 hole shouldered Akront in nice straight condition for my '74 Six Day. I know the rims are scarce as hens teeth but I'm dead in the water on my resto without one. Let's make a deal! Thanks,

Chris H.

cubfan1968

Chris I think I can help you out but I really don't need the fenders. I need some things for a 72 Six Day (chain guard, choke cable and lever, magura levers, front number plate) Maybe we could get a 3 way swap going here with someone who needs fenders.

Rod Whitman
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

imported_n/a

Hey Rod, sounds like a plan. Let's see if we get any bites! Thanks,

Chris H.

Frosty

Hi guys,I'm in need of new fenders for my 74 Harescramber project.I'd be interested in buying the fenders if they're available.Email me with the details.Thanks for your time,Dave Frost AKA Frosty

imported_n/a

Hi Dave, you have email.

cheeterman

slvrbrdfxr

Chris,
There is a wheel with an 18" Akront shouldered rim on ebay right now. Auction # is 180001705377 and it currently has no bids. Not sure if it's a 36 hole so better contact seller. I had a hard time finding an Akront for my 74 250 HS project but eventually found a nice used one. Good Luck !!
Dave McCullough

Frosty

Hi Chris,You have mail also.Hope I was able to get through.Thanks,Frosty

Frosty

Chris,Arrived home today after a weekend out of town and the neighbor lady comes over with a package that she signed for.Just wanted you to know that I received fenders in fine condition.Thank you for shipping them to me so quick.What makes this board so great is people like you that are commited to the Penton brand.Thanks again,Frosty