Chehalis!

Started by clayman, July 28, 2006, 08:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

Just wondering which of my fellow POGers will be at Chehalis this August? I Always want to know who'll be there, and who is going to go super fast on their Pentons, that way I can try to include them in my race coverage for Cycle News, (even though that would be showing favoritism if I did)!

I'll be racing on my red bike (code word for CZ, since the Penton I do own (steel tanker) is far from completion! I'm getting closer (thanks Ric), even though still miles away.

See you at the races!

Clay

tomale

Clay I will be there but the with out a bike....
The Penton I am working on could be ready but with the dead line already past and I am unsure of how much time I will have to complete the bike I opted to not ride... I am planning on having  a church service so come and find me.... I have been given permission to lay out flyers at the registration table so that should be of some help..
At burnt ridge we had almost 20 people show up for sunday morning chapel. Burnt ridge is like a beutiful park and that only added to the atmosphere as we gathered together.... See you in a couple of weeks...

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W