Penton at Mountainfest

Started by Gary Roach, July 25, 2006, 08:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Roach

I am on my way to Morgantown, WV to deliver Gary's 1974 Penton 125 Six-Day. It will be one of many vintage bikes on display this weekend at the 2006 Mountainfest. The promoter of the event contacted POG a while back and said they would like a Penton in their display this year. POG President Danik honored us by asking if we would want to display one of our Penton's there. Along side of the Penton will be some applications to join POG and a Pit-board complete with the POG web site listed. It is unfortunate that the event this year is on the same weekend as Mid-Ohio. We just think it is really neat that there will be a Penton on display. For more info about the event go to: http://wvmountainfest.com/
POG Gal-Toni

Doug Wilford

Toni, Gary;   Thanks again for your hard work.  It is great that
you can do things that promote the Penton Sportcycle and POG.
Sincerly, a BIG Thank You to both of you.
Doug

firstturn

Toni & Gary,
  Please be sure to have Karen post some pictures for us all to enjoy.  Neat deal....and a lot of hard work.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

Gary and Toni,

Thanks again for taking the time to supply your Penton for the Mountainfest display.  As always, you guys do a great job.

Thanks,
Paul

Gary Roach

Here are some pictures of my bike that's going to be on display at Mountainfest this weekend.

Gary

EdY

I attended the Mountainfest.  There were about 130 motorcycles on display.  The Penton was very well positioned.  It was right up front when you walked into the exhibit hall.  

Ed Youngblood