1972 six day for sale

Started by Beck, June 28, 2006, 04:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t20sl

Paolo:  Something you might consider is painting verses powder coating.  Powder coating is a very fine method and I have used it but if you plan on riding the bike off road, eventually the powdercoating will become dull and scuffed.  If you ever plan on restoring same bike in future, good luck on removing powder coating.  The expense is very high I have been told.  Painting however can be removed or touched up easily.  Food for thought. Ted

Gavin Housh

I've seen this bike and I can say that Beck has never in my mind spaired any expense in the restoration of a motorcycle. I also would point out that he, to the best of my knowledge does not race or trail ride so when he says that the bike was restored in 1994 I would say that the bike is like he said, been ridden very little since restoring it. Gavin

firstturn

This bike is on eBay and is a great bike and a beautiful restoration.  You can't build one like this for his buy it now price.

eBay # 180017925210

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

checkcrew

Beck's bike Sold, someone hit the "Buy it Now" button, that won't be a disapointed buyer, bike was nice !!

Mike Gallagher - 71 Six- Day 125 Steel Tanker, 2- 1972 Six-Days, 73 Six-Day, 74 Six-day, 73 Jackpiner, 74 Mint 400, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

cubfan1968

That was real quick. This is probably the greatest Penton ever produced. Hope the buyer joins the group.

Rod Whitman
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)