PP Front Fender

Started by tofriedel, August 16, 2006, 12:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tofriedel

I am in need of a NOS PP White Mudder Front Fender.  Anybody have one that they are willing to part with?

Email me at //[email protected]

Thanks,

Tony
Tony

socalmx

Vintage Iron makes a repro (from original molds) of the PP intergal bracket mudder if you cannot find an original.

cubfan1968

If Vintage Iron is out the boys at Bultaco East carry them also.

Rod Whitman
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

KJDonovan

Tony,

You may also want to give Paul at Strictly Hodaka a call.  I beleive he is reproducing these as well as other Preston Petty products.  He is a great guy to deal with too.  His website is http://strictlyhodaka.com

KD

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner (My Ride)
72 Six Day (Wifes Ride)
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Jeff D

Go with Paul Stannard at Strictly Hodaka, and here's why...Paul is doing it the right way.  He has been in continual contact with Preston Petty and has Preston's blessing on what he does.  I don't know about any of the other dealers, but I do know that Paul considers Preston his friend, respects his judgement, and his intentions are to only do things in the best interest of Preston.  Preston Petty is a man before his time and a true genius, much like John Penton.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

tofriedel

Thanks everyone for the information and assistance.

I contacted Paul, who is on vacation, but he indicated that he will be doing some new items when he gets back.

Bultaco East has only repops that I believe they get from Speed & Sport who has only repops.  Vintage Iron appears to have the same items as Paul, maybe they get them from Paul

I will wait for Paul to get back from vacation.

Tony
Tony