BIKES FOR SALE

Started by Dave Withrow, August 24, 2006, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Withrow

Hi fellow Pentonians,
    Due to circumstances beyond my control I am going to let some of my stable go.  
1979/80 KTM 420-Took me to 2nd in overall points nationally a couple of years ago.  Strong runner and comes with some extra stuff(cylinder, head, etc).

1983 KTM 504 4-stroke MXer-This bike has the Supertrapp exhaust and is a sweet ride.  It has a smooth, ridable powerband from the Rotax motor.  I traded the disc front end for a 38mm conventional set up.  It has some extras that go with also.

1972 Penton Six Day 125-This bike was built by Gary Ellis.  I added a different carb and a down pipe.  I've ridden this bike about 1 hour total.  It comes with a new Mikuni carb and an up pipe.  I had some padding added to the seat.

I really hate to let these go but I think I'd rather someone else enjoy them rather than let them sit. I've always felt these bikes were made to run and win.  

If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected] or 217 379 4187.  I'll give you the details, prices, or send pics if you need.  I'd rather not ship these but can deliver to most of the AHRMA events in the Midwest.

GO PENTON
Dave Withrow

Bob Seymour

Dave,
Could you send some pics and info on the 420 to [email protected]  
Thanks, Bob

cig

can you please email me some photos of the 1972 penton six-day & the 1979/80 KTM 420?
how much are you asking for each? feel free to email me at [email protected] & please also let me know phone number & best time to call.
thanking you
christos

christos
christos

jon

Can you e-mail pics and price of the 504.Thanks frog  [email protected]

Dave Withrow

Bob, Cristos, and Jon.
Pics are up and should be sent to you today. The phone # is listed above and you can call anytime.  If I'm not home leave a message and I'll get back to you.  Thanks.
GO PENTON!
Dave Withrow

jon

Hi -I didn't get them for the KTM 504.Thanks frog.  [email protected]

Bob Seymour

I never recieved any pics on the 420 either.

jon