Weekend

Started by thrownchain, September 01, 2006, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

To every body out there, Happy Labor Day!! Have a safe weekend and have fun with whatever you're doing.[^]

DKWRACER

Thanks "chain master"...Am off to Wide-ohming (Casper) for the Mostetler Cup (TRIALS)...
Adios,
Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

Thrown Chain, sorry for the typo, the event is named the Mosteller Cup.
This year commemorates the 28th year of a trials event near Casper Wyoming. I don't know the true history, but was put on by the Wyoming Trials  Association.

This was my first year, and I should like to make mention of a very high quality event put on by a class act under the guidance of Mr. Martinson. In attendance were both modern riders and vintage riders and the venue had many water crossings with a bit of tooling thru the woods to get to next next sections. There were some VIP's that came from many points of origin including Derick Belvior, The Dorn's, Bob Ginder from B&J racing (TN) and an entourage that included a James trials bike, the weather was perfect with camping available and a free Pot Luck BBQ on Saturday pm...If you should ever get a chance this is a quality event that was/is lucky enough to be in time for next w/e National at Two Rivers MX Farm in Milliken Colorado

Your's truely, improved from 54 points on Sat. to 13 on Sunday for third place. But I was beaten by 2's and 5's for the day....Time to worx schmore.
Adios!
Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius