Tom Benolkin /swing arm wanted

Started by Gavin Housh, September 12, 2006, 06:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin Housh

Tom you said you might have a swing arm for a Six Day. I'm looking for the later model arm with the gusset welded on the inside of the arms. The gusset starts about midway along the axle slot and ends where the chain giude tab is welded on. It's not the gusset that runs along the top of the arm. I tried to email you through this site but the email came back? Do you have an updated email address? Thanks, Gavin.

bentrims

Gavin,

Looking at the arm now. It has gussets on the top skip welded in 4-5 places per side of gusset. E-mail [email protected]

bentrims

Call if you like....No secrets here. I may use my cell number to sniff out the latest POG poser. 612-987-4652

bentrims

Of course not you Gavin. A few of the newer POG entries have been people using the site as a means of improving their level of acceptance for personal gains. I noticed it has been going on in the Rupp site recently when I was getting parts for my RMX125 project.
Tom B

Gavin Housh

Tom, thanks for the post and getting back to me on this. It's getting late here in CA I'll try your cell tomorrow, say around 10:00am west coast. Gavin p.s. I'm staying neutral. I don't like the sound a club makes when it hits flesh and bone[xx(].

bentrims

I guess that I best stay neutral too. No time for that bologna.