Dave Mungenast memorial services

Started by TGTech, September 22, 2006, 11:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGTech

Arrangements for a Memorial Mass to honor Dave Mungenast Sr. have now been finalized.

A Mass will be held on Monday, September 25, 2006 - 10:00 a.m. at the Basilica of St. Louis – "Old Cathedral" – located at 209 Walnut Street, St. Louis, MO, 63101, 314.231.3250.

Valet parking will be provided beginning at 9:30 a.m.

Immediately following the Mass, everyone is invited to attend a reception to be held at the Royale Orleans Banquet Center, 2801 Telegraph Rd., St. Louis, MO, 63125, 314.487.7006.  (Written directions to the Center will be available at the Old Cathedral.)

In lieu of flowers, a contribution to any one of the following charitable organizations will be greatly appreciated:  The Boys' Club of St. Louis (2524 South 11th St., St. Louis, MO, 63104), the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (//www.pbtfus.org) or the American Brain Tumor Association (hope.abta.org).

firstturn

Thanks Dane...I sent this out to people that are going to attend.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

Mark Annan

I just wanted to clarify the information regarding the location of Dave's memorial service.  The Old Cathedral and the Cathedral Basilica of St.Louis are different places.  According to his obituary in the Saturday newspaper the memorial service will be held at the Old Cathedral.  It is located at 209 Walnut Street.  That's downtown St.Louis near the Arch.  The Basilica is on Lindell near Forest Park.

I'm hoping I can make it to the sercive.  

Mark