AHRMA bikeweek off road relocated please read

Started by Merlin, January 12, 2007, 06:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

.............please make note,the AHRMA offroad events originally scheduled for Gatorback cycle park Gainesville Florida march 2-3-4,2007 has been relocated,the new venue is Hardrock cycle park Ocala Florida,about 40 minutes south of Gainesville...............
Quote: Thomas Jefferson, We are all born ignorant, some work to remain that way.
 Quote:Peter Villacaro, \\"it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught\\".

Glenn Berry

Has anyone been to Hardrock ? Any info on what the vintage motocross, cross country or trials will be like?                  Thanks, Glenn Berry

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

shpclay

I wonder if they have changed the banquet location?

Steve Clay
76 250 Penton/73 Harescrambler
76 husky 250 WR
2002 Aprilia Futura
71 Honda Trail 90
Steve Clay
76 250 Penton/73 Harescrambler
76 husky 250 WR
2002 Aprilia Futura
71 Honda Trail 90

Lew Mayer

Ahrma site states the banquet to be changed to an Ocala area location.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Merlin

.............the trials should be an interesting combo of evavation,trees, large rocks and woods floor leaf cover as well as the usual trials type stuff. The cross country should be fun with a good mix of tight technical woods challenges to some nice fast sections to let your ride run. The front motocross track,the one slated for the national has been under steady improvement recently,the new owners have since taking over invested deal of time and hard cash to "undo" the black eye the facility has had since the 2000 debacle. The //www.FLVMX.comwill on Feb 4 2007 host a race on the same track layout that is planned for the upcoming national. Feedback from this event will no doubt shape the final preperation,if the weather is good look for an outstanding weekend of vintage fun........................
Quote: Thomas Jefferson, We are all born ignorant, some work to remain that way.
 Quote:Peter Villacaro, \\"it is impossible to teach those that wish not to be taught\\".

dennis brown

i've raced at hard rock 3 times the c.c.is ok, the trials is fair,the mx is very sad hills have a blue groove ground very hard,i did not think it was fun,i do not know why they went back to that track

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown