Cross Country and MX racing in 2007

Started by vmxracer, November 02, 2006, 11:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmxracer

As some of you know, I am Mick Milakovic's daughter.I just needed to find out what were some good tracks were to ride on in 2007. I plan to go to Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, and Indiana. These tracks can be small or large. Thanks.

Ambr Milakovic
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

Mick Milakovic

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, do you guys think maybe a daughter could ask her dad that question? ;)

Mick

thrownchain

Why don't you ask her, we're just trying to be friendly.[ and helpful]. I'd just be happy that my daughter shares my hobby.:D
and besides dad's can be a little over protective.:)

Lew Mayer

Mick,look out! She'll be passing you in no time.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Larry Perkins

Ambr

I have raced Vintage MX all over and my three favs are Moberly here in Missouri, Casey in Illinois, and Honda Hills in Ohio.  Casey has one of the best Cross Countries too.  Casey also has a sepearate Vintage and Post-Vintage track.

Larry P

Mick Milakovic

Lew, the MX track may be a place she passes me someday, but I'm more worried about her golf game:  she almost beat me this year!

Larry, I agree, Moberly and Casey are also two of my favorites.

Mick

Gary Roach

Only been to a few and so far my favorite for VMX has been Casey, Il. Another great track is the regional VMX at Western Reserve in Salem, Ohio. Kind of ironic, I got my first Penton from my dad for my 16th birthday too! You Go Girl!
Toni

vmxracer

OH MY GOSH!! How embarrassing! Dad, I am just trying to have a little fun with the POG site. I like to see other opinions too, you know!! GEEEEZ! I'm just kidding, I love you!
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

tlanders

I thought the Evansville, IL GP was incredible this year. Great combination of woods and fast open stuff and grass track.

Teddy