Calling Al Buehner

Started by bentrims, November 15, 2006, 02:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bentrims

Al,
I have been getting a busy tone the last 2 days in 6 or 7 calls. Are you selling tons of parts[:p] or having phone trouble?[xx(]

Please call me. Tom Benolkin cell 612-987-4652

OUCWBOY

Tom,
I don't think Al gets on this site. You may have to contact someone else to check for you.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

bentrims

Thank you Donny. Will do.

Marc Biro

Donny,

You moved out of San Diego?

marc biro

wade195

I spoke with Als brother yesterday. He told me he was in the hopital with exhaution? This was my first time to call there since I am resonably new here and just got my Pentons. Sorry dont know anything else.

Doug Wade

firstturn

To everyone;
  Al is in the hospital suffering from just beng tired from too many irons in the fire.  His brother Dale is taking orders and if anyone needs help in the way of a tech question (to determine a part that is needed) please just ask it here on this site and we will try to give you the information to help Dale fill the orders.  It is times like this that we all realize how we can all over do it in a sense.  Your thoughts and Prayers will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

Dennis Jones

AL, Get well soon.
Thanks for all you do for us.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

OUCWBOY

Prayers are out to Al for a speedy recovery.

Marc, I'm now living in Paragould AR much closer to the center of Pentonville!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Paul Danik

AL's brother Dale has asked me to let everyone know that Al is doing much better. Al was apparently quite run down and still kept pushing himself beyond normal boundries. He is still in the hospital, but he is much improved and hopefully will be back home soon.

Dale said to thank all of Al's POG family for praying for him and also for their calls of support.  Dale was quite taken back by the concern shown for Al.

Paul

checkcrew

Spoke to Dale yesterday, Al is still in the Hospital, Dale said he should be home soon. Wishing Al, Dale and their Families a Happy Thanksgiving, and the same to all Poggers !!, regards, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ. - 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72, 73, 74, 125-6 Day's, 73 Jackpiner, 75 Mint 400, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

firstturn

Mike,
  Thanks for the update.  Al does more for us than anyone could ever realize and besides that he is a Nice Guy....I can say that because he doesn't read this site;).

Ron Carbaugh
Kerrville, Texas
Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

Alan is now home, he called this morning and we talked for a short while.   He sounds a bit tired but he is happy to be home.

He is very appreciative of everyone's thoughts, prayers and calls.  

Paul

Dave Withrow

Thanks, Paul.  That is good news.  Get well soon, Al.  I can't imagine the POG family without you.  Thank you for doing so much for all of us!

Dave

linglewn

Coming home must have been a great Thanksgiving gift for Al. The best of everything to you, Al. Also, thanks go out to Dale for stepping in while Al was out of pocket.

Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125
Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125