Congratulations Grandpa Paul Danik

Started by [email protected], January 17, 2007, 08:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

Sorry to take up the POG site with a personal message but my good friend and all of yours Paul Danik has become a grandfather. Paul's daughter Sabrina and her husband Dave have a beautiful baby boy named
Dominic Santino Verdecchia. Paul it sounds like Fortuna's Sausage is in his future. Great job and he is a real beautiful boy you must be so proud ! I won't mention getting him a Hodaka Dirt Squirt 80 for his birthday though. You done good old fella. God Bless you and your family.:)
Your friend
Paul

Lew Mayer

Congrats to you and your family Paul. We'll see you Sunday. And Thank You for the heads-up to the other Paul.;)

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Paul Danik

Paul,

Thanks for all the kind words.  Uncle Paul,I am sure that Dominic will enjoy the Hodaka Dirt Squirt that you have offered to get him for his birthday:D

We are very proud and very lucky, I am sure that all of you who are grandparents can understand our joy.

Thank you.
Paul

jimpal

:)Paul, congratulations on becoming a granpa. Like I have said before..If my wife and I would have known how great grandchildren are, we would have had them first!:D Enjoy!
Jim Palmer
Jim
1972 Jackpiner
1974 Hodaka Dirt Squirt

firstturn

Congratulations Paul.  You will be the be the best grandpa.  You are Blessed to have a Great Family and now a Wonderful Grand Child.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh