Ohlins shock question

Started by Cowhouse, January 20, 2007, 08:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowhouse

I'm hoping to have a pair of Ohlins rebuilt (piggy back reservoirs cir. 1982) and wondered if anyone could recommend the best place/company to have this done? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Chris from Ohio (aka "cowhouse")
79 Husky 390CR
Any 70s Penton/KTM/Sachs (someday soon, I hope):D

tofriedel

Chris,

I had mine rebuilt by Craig, the owner of Husky Club.  He does excellent job and a quick turnaround. Craig is an authorized Ohlins Distributor for Sales & Service.  You can contact him at this site.

http://www.huskyclub.com/ohlins.htm

I highly recommend Craig for your Ohlin needs.  Your old shocks will look and perform as new after Craig rebuilds them.  He is in W. Virgina, so frieght back and forth will be minimal since you are in OH.

Tony Friedel
Tony

Cowhouse

Thanks for the info, Tony. I'll check it out and try to get ahold of Craig.
Chris

G Ellis

Chris.. I had Craig Hayes at Keytime Motorsports do mine. Craig revalued,new seals, shock update and new Hoses. He will send the shocks back painted. This who I would send them to, shop is in Wisconson. Quick turn around and excellent job at a good price. Phone number 608 378 4290 tell him Gary Ellis sent you. Hope this will help

Cowhouse

Thanks Gary! Was just looking at Keytime's website. Added it to my list of faves. I'll contact the two Craigs and see what the respective costs will be and then probably go from there.

Appreciate the help guys, for sure.

chris