Penton Featured Marque at Radnor

Started by desmond197, January 11, 2007, 08:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond197

I am pleased to announce that Penton will be the featured marque at the Radnor Hunt Concours in Radnor PA Sept 2007. The link for the site is

//www.radnorconcours.org

Anyone in the midatlantic area that would like to bring thier Penton please contact me for an invite. This is one of the prmeier car and motorcycle show in the country.

rob w

Sept. 8th - Same weekend as the Little Burr Enduro. ?

desmond197

Yes there is always some ARHMA event or vintage event that conflicts with the show. Last year was realy great with Husky. I will post a link to some photos of last years show this weekend.

Paul Danik

Steve,

Will you be at York?  If so I would like to discuss the Radnor event with you.

Thanks
Paul

checkcrew

Steve, hi, i can bring my 71 Steel Tanker and my 73 Jackpiner, let me know, thanks, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ. - 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72, 73, 74, 125-6 Day's, 73 Jackpiner, 76 MC5-400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

desmond197

Mike bring your bikes. We had a great time last year. Paul I would love to have you bring your 6 Day as well. Give me a call some time.
912-462-8947. I may be at York $$ permitting.

Paul Danik

Steve,

Thank you for working to have Penton as the featured marque at the Radnor.  I will plan on attending and I will try to bring about 5 machines with me for display, including my ISDT machine and an early Steel Tank model.   Please keep in touch and let me know what else the POG and myself can do to help with your event.

Thanks again,
Paul