ISDTRR Results and Metals

Started by tlanders, October 29, 2007, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

It was a terrific weekend even if I did seize up my beloved 1977 MC5 175 (it was my fault, I knew better!!!). I know that Lynn Burton and the Arkansas Dirt Riders feel terrible that the scoring had so many errors in it. If you left before the decision was made, ADR is going to mail out all the awards and metals to all concerned. Brian, their scorekeeper, and the ADR folks at the various scoring stations worked all afternoon to square up the results from the Palms and the back up sheets to fix the obvious errors that were printed out originally. I am hoping that all errors were caught by you guys as you looked over the results so that Brian could find why they happened and fix them. As soon as I get the results from them, I will post them on the AHRMA website with the rest of the Cross Country results.

The weather was fantastic, the trails were fantastic, the terrain test sections, especially Saturday afternoon's, were fantastic, the grass track was fantastic, the banquet was fantastic, and most of all, the comraderie was fantastic!!! Please be patient with the scoring folks and don't let it dampen for you an otherwise incredible weekend!!!

Teddy

Rocket

I totally agree with Teddy on the fantastic week-end.  To me, waiting for the scores is no big deal, this is a fun event and whether you get a "gold" or not, you still got to ride some awesome trails and BS with your buddies.  Looking forward to next year, special thanks to Lynn and the Arkansas Dirt Riders for a very fun week-end.
Rocket

Ernie Phillips

Fantastic!  Thanks to Lynn & his crew.  As for me and Christopher, our competition ended early with both of us DNF.  We did patch Christopher's rig up so he could ride on Sunday.  I used a back-up bike and had a great trail ride.  Watching the MX Sunday PM was awesome.  Wish I could have been racing with you guys.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

john durrill

Teddy,
 The ADR did a great job. Best marked course I ever rode. Give them a big thanks for the Tallahassee bunch please.
John D.

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
I couldn't agree more. The Arkansas Dirt Riders did a fine job ! The weather was first rate, the trails were excellent and the number of participants was fantastic. Brian always does a great job scoring all the Black Jack Enduro events so I'm sure he will get the scoring worked out here as well. Hope he is able to make a complete posting of the scores so everyone can compare their times for the terrain tests. As a member of the Tulsa Trail Riders, I cordually invite you to come and join in the fun next year. This years ride gave us something to shoot for next year out at Zink Ranch. I'm already looking forward to it so hope to see you there.
Dave McCullough