Michigan Carpooling to Penton Day at AMA

Started by Admin, January 30, 2007, 08:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I am planning to attend Penton Day at AMA in Pickington, Ohio this Saturday, February 3rd and was wondering if there are any other Michigan Poggers who would like to ride along.  If you have never attended this event, it is a fun day and one you don't want to miss.

I could meet you along I-275 at the Michigan Ave interchange then head south toward Toledo.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Bill Smith
[email protected]
(734)729-3496

rpage11

Bill
I'd asked you to take a sharp right and pick me up in Tucson on your way to Ohio, but I think I'm going to have to wait until this summer to make it back home.  i'm going to head up to see bentrims and  Al B said, chicagojerry, ride this weekend at the AHRMA MX Nationals in Witmann, AZ this weekend.  I'll try and get some photos for next years calendar.  Hope to get to "O H ten" in July and meet the POG group at Lexington.  Have a safe trip to Ohio and say hello to everyone for me.  Skip

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com

Admin

Skip,
Just went on Google Maps to see what the mileage would be if I picked you up.  From my house to your house it's 2,021 miles.  From your house to AMA it's 1,921 miles.  Then back to your house and back to my house for a total of 7,884 miles. :D :D

Glad you decided to race this weekend,
Bill

rpage11

Bill
I guess I'll have to take that as a no to picking me up on you way?[|)]
Have a safe trip and a good time.  I'll let you know how the races go, I'm heading up in the morning.  Skip

Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
Skip Page
Tucson, AZ
www.robertpagearchitect.com