Dear Roost Racer

Started by DKWRACER, February 24, 2007, 10:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Would it be asking too much, to introduce yourself to the "Penton Owners Group"
I ask this only out of respect, to the owners, who post dilligently.
 Two of our greatest moments are "payment rcd." "parts rcd"

I used to hope, to find a "barnyard" full of Pentons.

It does happen happen that way, if you tell the truth

If you want a Penton, just ask. I am confused by your posts :(
 Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

thrownchain

Could roost racer 27 be an alias??[?]
The basic idea on this board, if you need something ask, if it's available you'll probably get it.
So step up and take a bow.

Frosty

Had me wondering too.Very interesting.Wish everyone could be up-front in their motives.Why play games?

sixdazed

It appears the joke(minus the punch line)is on us again.The horrible spelling and punctuation was the first tip off.Look at the last reply about the old man and the taillite.We should have known.Please say it aint so.

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

bentrims

I wont mention his name but go ahead and google it for fun. There are actual legal proceedings against...OK I will use an alias Ted Bananagate. Maybe Ted can ad that to his list of aliases, he used my name for a bit to try getting parts.
Tom B

rd400pi

(Wizard of Oz music in the background)  Cuh, Cuh, Cuh, Courage!:D

Mike H.

roost_racer_27

What is there to tell you guys about me that you dont already know. if you did google my name then i guess u all know who i am and everything so what is the need of it now?
I am just someone that is trying to learn and see if anyone knows what these parts and pieces are. i am not here to play games like you all have been saying. i am just here to learn.

When in Doubt WFO!
When in Doubt WFO!

454MRW

I think the point is, how about stepping up to the plate and telling us who you are, and a little about you. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Dwight Rudder

roost_racer_27

I am just a guy who enjoys the old Pentons. I am not in the industry, and only a few POG members would know me anyways.

I am just an offroad enthusiast!

When in Doubt WFO!
When in Doubt WFO!

G Ellis

I will have to say that roost racer is a young man I believe is about 19 or 20 yrs old. I beleive he grew up in southern IL and now is going to college. I do think that he has a 200 KTM not sure what yr.  I think this is the one. He is new and maybe he will tell who he is.    Gary

roost_racer_27

Gary, you know more about me then I do.. hahaha.. I am 20, well saturday. My name is Dustin. Yes I live in southern Il. I am going to college to be a machinest and will be done with that in may. I then plan on opening a shop of my own. i have been riding sence i was 3. I have an 02 KTM 200 and love the thing to death. well thats about all about me.
later guys

When in Doubt WFO!
When in Doubt WFO!

G Ellis

I think you were being chased by a 30 year old Penton this summer. I almost got you . Keep the rubber on the ground. Is your dad going to ride old bikes this year? Gary

roost_racer_27

Yes Yes i was. that old penton just couldnt do that half mile straight away as fast as my 200. hahahha.. i about died at that race.
I dont know if dad is going to or not, hes been talking about riding an old one but just never has. He already rides an old one, is a 94 KTM300exc with stock piston not old enught for you? hahahahha! take it easy Gary.
that is the start and then i uploaded a few picturs to that site. There are 2 showing what i did on that long straight away.hahaha

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2095533219
When in Doubt WFO!
When in Doubt WFO!