Bike Transport -Chico , Ca

Started by MattyQ, March 22, 2007, 12:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattyQ

Any POG members out in or around Chico, Ca that could possible pick a bike up for me ?

Q

Matthew Quinlan

MattyQ

Actually it is Bakersfield , California

Matthew Quinlan

pakala

Matt,
 I could help with Bakersfield. About a four round trip from my house. The next time I am heading east with room is the ISDT reunion ride in Oct. I may do Mid-ohio.
             Paul (yorba Linda 92887)

chicagojerry

matty, where are you trying to get the bike to? if someone could get it to diamond don's the first weekend in april i could bring it back to ohio.     chi jer

MattyQ

Either Cleveland or Atlanta .  Paul you are too kind, thats a long way for you . Don't need it that bad .

Matthew Quinlan

pakala

Matt,

What kind of bike is in Bakersfield? I would be interested in saving another Penton or other vintage bike.
              paul(socal)

socalmx

Paul (SoCal) saw that you are in Yorba Linda which is right across the 91 from where I live in Anaheim Hills (too close to the fire a couple of weeks ago). Keep me in mind if you really plan to drive back to Mid-Ohio. I raced last year thanks to the Hodaka folks trucking bikes there but this year I don't think they are going to do it.

MattyQ

Paul ,
In Bakersfield , I just purchased a 1970 Mt-50 trailhopper.  Similar to the one i had as a child.  I have two daughters 6 and 8 , good starter bike for them . Anyway you could help would be appreciated! A 50 CC Penton would be nice too !

Matthew Quinlan