wanted fork brace for 72

Started by pentons4evr, March 05, 2007, 10:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

Ok,  Paul meet Jay,   Jay meet Paul.  Jay comes to this site to get the info he needs to keep his Pentons going, whether it's parts or tech info.  Paul, I'm not sure why he comes here, he doesn't need any help and he says so. [ by the way, you got a decent price on that motor I posted here for you, not sure it went to a POGger, but it sure didn't hurt]. So I'm going back to overhauling the motor in my '72 Six Day, you guys have a nice day.   Dan[^]

pakala

Thrownchain,
 I had a nice talk today with a very wise man in Texas. I would like to apologize for my sarcastic remarks. It was brought to my attention that you are trying just to be helpfull and needed and all you have to offer is ebay reports. So keep the ebay reports coming for the people who can't find the ebay site them self.
 At my company I have Brain injured and mentality challenged employees, you would be suprised how knowledgeable there comments are!!
 Have a nice life.
                 Paul

thrownchain

Paul, tell Tx. I said hello.
As to being helpful, that's what it's about.
As to be needed, you already said you don't need me, so move on.
And by all means if you need something besides E bay reports, let me know and I'll do what I can, [ I'm sorry, you said you don't want my help].
As to brain injured and mentally and mentality challenged people, I cross paths with them all the time, alot right here on the "net".
So you live your life your way and I'll live mine my way. Fair enough?
Dan