Off topic bikes for sale

Started by Mick Milakovic, March 13, 2007, 08:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

I just got these bikes today, so until I learn a little more about them, here goes:

1978 YZ250E, runs, but rattles and seems a little low on compression. Needs front and rear wheel bearings, fenders, front brake arm is frozen but wheel turns freely. Both rims, spokes, and hubs are good, frame seems straight, front and rear suspension work smoothly. $600

IT465, runs, lots of compression! DG pipe and silencer. This bike is pretty tight, but someone in the past broke off the kickstand and the rear frame loop and did a shoddy job of welding. Missing the kickstarter so I had to push start it. Good rims, spokes, and hubs. Seat has some small tears, fenders are aftermarket, but are OK. Front and rear suspension work well, brakes work well, and the front brake is a double-leading shoe. $800

I'm going to post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how, or contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you some.

Mick Milakovic
765-483-9729 home
765-891-1185 cell
Lebanon, Indiana

Mick

sachsmx

Mick Milakovic

Reduced price, 700 for the 465 and 500 for the 250.  One more week then the 465 goes on eBay as a complete bike and the 250 gets parted out.  Thanks for looking! :)

Mick

Mick Milakovic

465 is sold, 250 is going for parts.  Thanks all :)

Mick