Steel tanker for sale

Started by yamahawr250f, April 27, 2007, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahawr250f

I have two Pentons for sale, a Steel Tanker early 70's and a 1974 250 Hare Scrambler.  I was trying to start a collection but economic hard times have forced me to put these bikes up for sale. The Steel Tanker is restored to original condition and the 250 Hare Scrambler is restored to new condition with all new parts and the motor was rebuilt by Barry Higgens of H&H and I might have the spelling of his last name wrong,but it has less than two hours of run time on the motor. We are located in Lake George, N.Y. and I am willing to deliver within 150 miles and I will only take right now, $6000.00 for both bikes as a package deal, not a penny less.  I am very busy and it might take me a week to answer e-mails but I will get back to whoever is seriously interested.  Please please do not waste my time with dickering because I will ignore you.  If you want these bikes e-mail for pictures. They are prestine and I am very proud to be the owner of them and I am not happy about having to sell them. I will only sell these bikes to Americans and they will have to stay in the U.S.

thrownchain

yamahawr250f

Thrownchain, I tried to be very clear, but I am thrown(sorry about the pun) by your question marks.

Paul Danik

Scot,

I am sorry to hear of your plight, good luck to you with the sale of your Pentons.  I know when we last talked you had a grand plan and hopefully you will be back on top soon.

Take care,
Paul Danik

thrownchain

Sorry about that, when I first read this all I got was, " I have two Pentons for".  I even refreshed the page twice with no luck. Good luck with your sale.