Penton Featured at Radnor Concour Sept 9

Started by desmond197, September 02, 2007, 07:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond197

The Radnor Hunt Concours in Radnor PA outside of Philadlephia will have Penton Motorcycles as the featured marque. This car show is one of the finest car shows in the US. It is on par with Pebble Beach and Amelia Island as far as the quality of cars and motorcycles.

This show is one of the few shows to include motorcycles and prominatly feature dirt bikes. We will also have besides a great display of Pentons some great Velocettes as well. If you are free that Sunday come on down admission is $25.00 to the show.

http://www.radnorconcours.org/

Steve Metz

Paul Danik

Thanks Steve for all you have done to promote the Penton marque. I am looking forward to seeing you and the other POG members who are bringing machines and helping with the display.

Paul

checkcrew

i will be there with my 71 Steel Tanker to support POG as well !!!

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ. - 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72 x 2, 73 x 2, 125-6 Day's, 73 Jackpiner, 74 1/2 Mint 400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

LeeBuff

I have entered my 73 Berkshire Hillclimber and 75 Six-Day Enduro.
See everyone at the show.

Lee Buffenmyer

checkcrew

Just returned home after the show, a great Penton/POG showing, 9 Penton bikes and many members, a great time for all, hats off to Paul Danik for taking top honors with his 68 Steel Tanker, and POG member Hugh MacDonald with 1st PL. in open MX with a beautiful Zundapp powered Sprite 125, a great POG gathering for all, and again thanks to Steve Metz for pulling this off, regards, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ. - 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72 x 2, 73 x 2, 125-6 Day's, 73 Jackpiner, 74 1/2 Mint 400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

Paul Danik

What an interesting and wonderful event, I would also like to  thank Steve for all that he did.  As always, it was great to see the fellow POG members, the event even brought out a couple of the members wives, it was nice to see them along for the day.

The Pentons on hand sure recieved their share of attention, we had a great spot with lots of traffic, and some nice shade.

What a thrill to have famous tuner Nobby Clark present the awards, he is such a gracious man. They spoke of his accomplishments at the awards ceremony, and now I need to do some net searching to learn more details about him.

I have heard it said that if you have a Hi-Point trailer with dual axles, and you have a problem with a tire, wheel, or wheel bearing, that you can run-er on three.  I did a test on that theory and ran just over 300 miles home on three wheels, as a wheel bearing went out just as I arrived at the Radnor Hunt Club, it worked!  The only scare was when a state trooper pulled up along side and took a look, I was glad when it got dark and the missing wheel wasn't so obvious.

Paul

desmond197

It was a great display and thanks guys for all of your help and support and congratulations to Paul on his trophys.