1973 Jackpiner

Started by Dobber, September 18, 2007, 08:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

I regret that I am selling my Penton.[V]:( It is for a good cause though, to help pay for medicine for my mother. My father & I bought the bike in 1994 & restored it in 1995. My father rode it once up at the sam houston national forest & other wise it was just idled around. The bike went into storage in late 1995 & I got it out in 2005 & cleaned it up again & got it running again. since then it sat again for 2 more years until last weekend when I got the call for help for my mom. I cleaned it up & put some fuel in it & it started about the 5th kick. The bike always has started with no problems. The frame numbers show it is a july 1973 & the engine numbers show as a 1972. It is the 175 KTM engine. we couldn't find anyone with fenders when we restored it so we put a set of preston petty fenders on it. The tank is green. I've been told it is an mx tank. so we painted the other parts green to match. I don't really know what to ask for it the nada was something like $2800 so I figure I guess i'll ask for $2000 I took the bike to an old school mxers meet 2 years ago. I have pictures but don't know how to put them on here. Thanks for any replies Shaun

Shaun (Dobber)

73 Jackpiner
Shaun (Dobber)

73 Jackpiner

VICTOR MONZ

Shaun:

I am sorry to here of your mom's illness and will pray for her.

Where is the bike located?

You may e-mail me at   [email protected]

Victor Monz

Lew Mayer

Prayers for your mom, Shaun.
Glad to hear you're doing well, Victor. Heal fast.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

VICTOR MONZ

Dobber

The bike is in my garge, here in crosby texas, east of houston. Can anyone help me post some pictures?
                                    Thanks guys for the prayers:D

Shaun (Dobber)

73 Jackpiner
Shaun (Dobber)

73 Jackpiner