Penton 400 For sale 1975.

Started by donmar, September 24, 2007, 12:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donmar

I am new to your forum. I have a Penton 400, 1975 model year.It is an enduro type with head light and high breather frame. I purchased it in 1975 from the original owner. He got bucked off his first ride. I rode it from 1975 until 1981 when I moved to a location that was not dirt bike friendly. In 1999 my boys were old enough to ride so I dusted it off and took it out a couple of times. Its been in my garage and I think I would like to sell it to someone who might restore. Please let me know if there is any interest.

Don Marshall
510-444-1776 Work
925-462-9544 Home

chicagojerry

welcome to this forum don. when anyone posts things, especially whole bikes, the first two question are "where is it at and how much do you want for it? " thats  always a good starting point. since your area code comes up as california, i assume that the bike is there. again, welcome. there is a wealth of information among the people who visit here. chi jer

donmar

The bike is in Pleasanton California. I would like $1800. if thats a fair price. I can look into shipping cost if needed. I can also e-mail pictures and answer question about this machine. Thanks for the input.

Your truly,

Don Marshall
925-462-9544 Home

chicagojerry

welcome to this forum don. when anyone posts things, especially whole bikes, the first two question are "where is it at and how much do you want for it? " thats  always a good starting point. since your area code comes up as california, i assume that the bike is there. again, welcome. there is a wealth of information among the people who visit here. chi jer

donmar

The bike is in Pleasanton California. I would like $1800. if thats a fair price. I can look into shipping cost if needed. I can also e-mail pictures and answer question about this machine. Thanks for the input.

Your truly,

Don Marshall
925-462-9544 Home