ISDTRR - Any Results Yet?

Started by SouthRider, October 31, 2007, 03:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthRider

What a wonderful time it was - my first event in 23 1/2 years. I had a fantastic time meeting everyone & seeing some incredible restored vintage bikes. I now realize how much I have missed my extended motorcycling "family".

Turns out my thumb wasn't broken - but I will wear a splint the next few weeks (partly due to the arthritus they have now discovered ;-})

Has anyone found out the results yet?

I see nothing on the AHRMA or ADR web sites......

Clark Gristina - aka SouthRider

1979 SERA Louisiana State Champ
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

454MRW

Clark,
I am confident that Teddy Landers will post the results as soon as they get them all sorted out. According to his posting under ISDTRR Results and Medals on the 29th, there were some scoring errors that needed to be addressed that could have delayed the results. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
The results have been posted in a file on the Vinduro site and will soon be on ADR website as well. Looks like Brian has them all straightened out and they look fine now. If you can't find the results shoot me an email and I'll send them to you. Thanks again to all the ADR members for putting on such a fine event. Great job Brian getting the scores corrected and posted quickly too.
Dave McCullough

firstturn

Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

This link will connect you with the Arkansas Dirt Riders home page.

http://www.arkansasdirtriders.net/files/ISDTRRClassResults2007(2).pdf

once on the ADR home page click on  ISDT Reunion Ride Results, I could not get a shortcut link to work.

Anyone who is not a full AHRMA member will not be listed in the AHRMA results, even if they bought the weekend membership that was available at the event.

Paul