KTM 420 STUFF FOR SALE

Started by Larry Perkins, November 30, 2007, 02:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

I just put a complete topend from a low hour 420 on ebay and am about to list some other Cream 420 stuff that might make someone's 420 a quicker done project.  Thought I would offer it here before I list it as I remember a few Poggers with 420 Katooms.  I will list these on ebay Sunday so if you are interested give me a call at the shop-(417)862-3478 or e-mail [email protected]

COMPLETE 420 MOTOR-With ignition, coil, rebuilt Bing, kickstarter, shifter, all manifolds, and outer covers from a Good and Going Low Hour 1984 420.  This is a bolt in and go deal if you have a chassis. $700 plus shipping cOULD SELL FOR LESS WITHOUT IGNITION

COMPLETE WHITE POWER UPSIDE DOWN FRONT FORKS-With new seals, wipers, and Seal Savers.  This is forks, tripleclamps, bar mounts, fork protectors, and axle.  Again a bolt on and go deal.  These will fit many KTM's and other bikes.  THEY ARE POST-VINTAGE LEGAL IN AHRMA ULTIMA CLASS and are the very best-almost like cheating but not. $500 plus shipping

COMPLETE DOUBLE LEADING SHOE BRAKE FRONT WHEEL-With backing plate,  brakes, New Dunlop 756(one ride), and tube.  This too is bolt on and go and will fit other KTM's.  $125 plus shipping  $100 without tire

COMPLETE DOUBLE LEADING SHOE BRAKE REAR WHEEL-With backing plate, brakes, very good sprocket, axle, New Dunlop 756(one ride), and tube.  Again bolt on and go.  $140 plus shipping  $$115 without tire

Larry P