Fritz Kling Benefit

Started by paul, March 17, 2008, 12:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul

Long time road racer and all around great guy Fritz Kling has been diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer,inoperable. His name may ring a bell as he was team mate to Duhamel on the HD RR team in the 90's. His father Fred has been a mechanic at College Bike Shop in Lansing MI for 30 years I can remember and these guys are true motorcycle (racing) people. Fritz needs our help. There will be a benefit for him at the Bath Communtity Center, 5959 Park Lake Rd. Bath MI (near Lansing). There will be an aution for donated items,food,music and fun. Donations to Fritz and his family are being accepted in an account in his name at any Citizens Bank. Info can be had from [email protected] These are deserving people POGers so please do what you can. Thank you,TooTallPaul

paul

Hey Ya'll, many thanks to the folks that did show up for Fritz Klings benefit. I got a call Sunday morn with the details and I would like to say it was a success but when people are dealing with terminal illness I would say that only a cure would be total success. Despite the situation Fritz is in good spirits and a special thanks to Nic Wey (now Team KTM Supercoss member,YEAH) for taking time to stop by and also the guys from Slicks Motorcycle salvage. Donations for the Kling family are still being accepted in Fritz's name at Citizens bank. I know times are hard but please think of these folks and donate if at all possible. Thank you very much, TTP