Leatt neck brace

Started by brian kirby, April 15, 2008, 10:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

I bought a Leatt neck brace this winter and anyone going to Combs who would like to try it on look me up on Friday afternoon. I will be bringing all of the various pieces so I can fit it to any size person. Also if you go to any CC race later in the year that I am at I will have the parts to do a fitting with me.

Brian

Brian
Brian

joeysixdays

Brian,

I've been thinking about getting a neck brace of some sort. I'd like to take a look at yours. I'll look you up Friday afternoon. Thanks for the offer.

Joe Cartwright

"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson
\\"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.\\"
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

brian kirby

No problem. I'm going to be in a white Ford F250 and I will be riding a '74 Can-Am. I'll be parked somewhere on the south end of the pasture.

Brian
Brian

Lew Mayer

Brian, where do you get parts for that CanAm?

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

brian kirby

Most engine parts are available new from Tony Murphy Rotax. Keith Taylor at Mid-West SWM also has a lot of Rotax parts. Remi in Canada http://comeca.ca/site/index3.php has a good selection of parts. Al Roberts in Texas has lots of NOS and used parts. DC Plastics has plastic for nearly every model, and RTRmoto.com has lots of engine and body parts. Parts are not always cheap, but they are pretty easy to get.

Brian
Brian

Lew Mayer

Thanks, I e-mailed Al Roberts but haven't gotten a reply.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

brian kirby

He is some kind of Law Enforcement officer and has odd work hours. The best way to get a hold of Al is leave a phone message with your contact number.

Brian
Brian