KTM/Penton pistons

Started by Dr.2Stroke, January 10, 2002, 09:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.2Stroke

Hello fellows. I purchased a big amount of new pistons for 125,175,250,400,and 495 Pentons(nearly 100 pieces)in every size.There are also new piston rings and a few new 125 crank cases.Also new cylinders and sleeves.I have also about 20 tons(not a joke...) of used KTM /Penton parts and about 1 ton of new parts for the seventies and eighties models. Im in Zurich,Switzerland. Shipping to US no problem.Here is my E_Mail: [email protected]   Regards Dr. 2 Stroke alias Reinhard Schrem

Tom Gougeon

I've got an email headed your way with some specific requests. Hope to hear from you soon.

Tom Gougeon

Quotequote:
Hello fellows. I purchased a big amount of new pistons for 125,175,250,400,and 495 Pentons(nearly 100 pieces)in every size.There are also new piston rings and a few new 125 crank cases.Also new cylinders and sleeves.I have also about 20 tons(not a joke...) of used KTM /Penton parts and about 1 ton of new parts for the seventies and eighties models. Im in Zurich,Switzerland. Shipping to US no problem.Here is my E_Mail: [email protected]   Regards Dr. 2 Stroke alias Reinhard Schrem