73 Berkshire sprocket and foot pegs

Started by tvrc18, June 03, 2008, 10:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvrc18

Anyone need a 56 tooth sprocket or set of foot pegs? Bought them for a steel tank and the sprocket does not seem to fit and went a different way on the pegs. Thought I would ask here before they go on Ebay. The sprocket is a PBI and has a nice gold color on one side and aluminum color on the other.

71 steel tanker project

crash carden

Hello tvrc18, I may be interested in the sprocket and the pegs also. Are the foot pegs for a 73 Berkshire as well? I need a rear sprocket for my 73' Berkshire, and I can use the foot pegs on an other bike project if they are for the CMF frame. Thanks for any help, Crash Carden [8D]

tvrc18

Hi Crash, I ended up using the sprocket, I had to modify it a bit to fit. It would not fit on the hub so a small bit of dremil with sand paper and it finally went on the hub. I can send you a picture of the pegs if you want, they are off a 73 Berkshire I believe. I thought the sprocket was different but after looking at Al B. web site they are the same for 68 to 73 I think. Send your email address and will send a picture of the pegs.
[email protected]

tofriedel

The foot pegs are all the same, if I am not mistaken.

Tony
Tony

OUCWBOY

Just a note here. The Early 1968 Steel Tanker had a different hub than the later 69-71, as they were a 4 hole drive. Foot pegs were different on the ST vs the CMF bikes. The 72 on pegs were the same.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

tvrc18

Hi Crash, I ended up using the sprocket, I had to modify it a bit to fit. It would not fit on the hub so a small bit of dremil with sand paper and it finally went on the hub. I can send you a picture of the pegs if you want, they are off a 73 Berkshire I believe. I thought the sprocket was different but after looking at Al B. web site they are the same for 68 to 73 I think. Send your email address and will send a picture of the pegs.
[email protected]

tofriedel

The foot pegs are all the same, if I am not mistaken.

Tony
Tony

OUCWBOY

Just a note here. The Early 1968 Steel Tanker had a different hub than the later 69-71, as they were a 4 hole drive. Foot pegs were different on the ST vs the CMF bikes. The 72 on pegs were the same.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR