Wanted: NOS rear rim Radaelli 18" 36 spoke

Started by t20sl, October 07, 2008, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

t20sl

Like used on Penton steel tanker, Sachs etc... Need standard shoulder not raised type.  wm-2 / 1.85" width .Thanks, Ted

Rain Man

Have you tried Waldrige motors in canada ?? thats where I get all my chrome radelli rims and spokes

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

tvrc18

I got a front from them a while back. It has a bunch of run out were it is welded together. The quality is suspect but my original was so bent I had no choice. They were out of rears when I ordered.
Terry

t20sl

I know about Walridge.  Problem with their Radaelli is they buy them chromed, undrilled and have someone drill them which equals no chrome on hole edges.

Rain Man

Terry I've had the same problem in the past with that big honking weld running out another .040.  It sucks and I've asked the question here before about the remedy. I guess we live with it.
As  far as the chrome and the holes drilled Ted, I've never noticed any rust on my 175's rims and there 4 years old.  I do ride it alot but its never left outside, and very seldomly washed [:o)]

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

linglewn

I have used three sets of Radaelli rims from Walridge and have been very happy with the service and quality of the product. Also, they will spend the time to make sure you get the correct product for your application.

Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125
Nelson Lingle
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner
71 DKW 125

PJM

t20sl,

Contact Kevin Grimes because he had a complete set for sale at Mid Ohio for an excellent price.

Pat
Pat Mickevicius

t20sl

Thanks, I will try Kevin also.  Still no luck so far and i really would like to find NOS. New ones don't have the name on them like NOS.  Ted

KJDonovan

Ted,

I just sent you an email with some photos of NOS set I have.

Thanks,

KD

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner (My Ride)
72 Six Day (Wifes Ride)
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler