Mid Ohio

Started by Kip Kern, July 16, 2008, 06:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

One more week left!  :D

slvrbrdfxr

Can't wait !! Should be fun as always. See you there !!
Dave McCullough

Rocket

Mid-Ohio, coming up already?

Oh yeah, I'm ready! [:p]
Rocket

Dave Withrow

I'll be there with a trailer load of bikes and Gary Ellis.........bad wheel and all......strapped down in the bed of the truck.  We should get there Thurs. afternoon.

Dave Withrow

454MRW

Dave,
I would follow you to make sure that no parts fell off of 'Ol Gary on the way there, but I plan on getting there at Oh-Dark-30 on Wednesday night in preparation of getting in line for a swap meet space, same as last year. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Kip Kern

Looks like a little rain action coming up for Mid Ohio.  Hope it isn't too bad.  Oh well, don't forget the umbrella!:(

G Ellis

Hey do you think with the golf cart rental, that they will tow my cart if I get stuck in a mudhole?:D

hankthecrank

Hello All. I'm not sure if I'm going to make more than one day {sat} this year, due to my Dads health and needs. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about our fellow Pogger who is part of the new Indian motorcycle effort. If I remeber right he mentioned bringing the new model if it was ready. Any news anyone? I hope to be there and see you all this weekend!
                                     Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

cubfan1968

This year at Mid Ohio I'm looking for a an original factory front and rear aluminum fenders for a 72 Penton Six Day. I'm looking for fenders in immaculate condition only. If possible in the original wrapping. I'm willing to pay up to $50 per fender. Thats $100 for the pair. Not a bad offer.

Hey guys looking foward to seeing y'all there

Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

DKWRACER

Rod, a 50 dollar fender? One should try and find one, if I had one, it would come your way..
My CPU is screaming at me right now, perhaps the heat....
Today, I went riding just west of Denver, a simple town called "Nevadaville".......mostly borded up, and yet locked with hidden treasures.
And so, I asked, would you happen to have a carbide lamp, from the mines, it is of great importance.....

There where none...This did not bother me, for I knew...the history...

There is a history, behind the POG......just watching part three....has convinced me, way beyond the lore of the Cycleliner...

That the Penton Campfire burns, much like a miner's lamp, it worn with Pride!
Thomas Brosius

Ernie Phillips

-- makin' the list, checking it twice.  Goin' to find out who's naughty or nice.  4 Penton's are prepped and ready: 1-100, 2-125 1-175.  CC is a new venue this year and will be full of surprises I'm sure.  VMX- well, let's just say Christopher & I both have unfinished business to take care of.  Wish us luck.  If strolling the off-road pits, please stop by for a visit.  43f, 44u & 50v.   Looking forward to our second trip to Mid-O and Pentonville!  Mr. Penton is THE Legend. And, what a privilege it is to race his machines!

Ps: Dave W & Gary E.  – thanks for the 100 pipe!  Our lil' Berkie continues to improve. Not a rocket, but certainly competitive and good enough to give the Go-dakas something to worry about.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

chuck

Ernie,

I just saw your post in the racing section. I left a reply. Looks like we got a little more competition in the Classic 125 class in Ohio although total entries appears to be down from last year. Completely understandable with the price of gas and the overall economic conditions. I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for mud. Should be a busy weekend. Plan on racing CC, VMX and Trials. Looking forward to banging bars with you in the Classic 125 and 50+

Drive safe.

Chuck

Chuck,

72 125 Six Days
74 250 Hare Scrambles
72 Wassel
74 125 Honda Elsinore
73 250 Honda Elsinore
74 175 Yamaha TY
72 125 Six Days
72 100 Berkshire
74 250 Hare Scrambles