Penton 40th-More Events-New Pricing Options Added

Started by Admin, August 17, 2008, 12:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Be sure to check out the new registration form for the 40th Anniversary Celebration which includes more events and new pricing options!

http://www.pentonusa.org/events/40th_anniversary/default.asp

Paul Danik

Greetings,

It is now just 2 weeks till the deadline to register for this event. The registrations are coming in at a steady pace, but many folks who have said they are coming have yet to send in their registrations, but then again there are still 2 weeks till the deadline.

There are many items that need to be ordered and arranged for with an event such as this. If you plan on attending we would really appreciate getting your regristration information in as soon as possible. I just talked with Jack who is doing most of the ordering and I know he would appreciate getting a pretty close count in the next week or so if possible, as the lead time for some of the items for the Souvenir Bags is a bit long.

On another note, we plan on creating a display of Pentons at this event similar to the one we did at the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum for the KTM dealer meeting a few years back. Please feel free to bring as many Pentons as you wish, and we hope to see a wide range of machines, from barn fresh to perfect restorations, trail riders and racers, they all help to tell the story.  I hope to have the worst looking machine in the display, anyone up to a challenge? We will make it a "peoples choice" selection.

John Penton will be 83 at this event so hopefully we can have at least that many machines.

Thanks
Paul

checkcrew

Paul, hi, count my son and i in, reg. form will be filled out and sent this week, thanks for all you do, regards, Mike G. from Jersey.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ.- 69, 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72 Berkshire, 72 x 2, 73 x 2, 125-6 Day's, 74-6 Day, 73 Jackpiner, 75 - 250 H/S, 74 1/2 Mint 400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

thrownchain

Hey Mike, you gonna bring all your bikes for display?????[8D]

Paul Danik

Mike,

Thanks for the reply, see you there with hopefully a truckload of your prized Pentons.  We need one for each of John's 83 years.

Paul

checkcrew

Dan, bring your tractor trailer to Jersey and they can all go, if not i can only haul 5 with my rig, see everyone there, thanks, Mike G.

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ.- 69, 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72 Berkshire, 72 x 2, 73 x 2, 125-6 Day's, 74-6 Day, 73 Jackpiner, 75 - 250 H/S, 74 1/2 Mint 400
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]