Penton and Sachs bikes for sale

Started by PitBoss, August 29, 2008, 02:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PitBoss

I have two bikes I want to sell. I would prefer to keep them whole at this time. The first bike is a 72' Penton Berkshire 100cc. The bike has been modified some; the entire front end is from a Japanese bike, the rear suspension (frame and swingarm rewelded and changed) otherwise this bike is in decent shape.

The other bike is a 71' Sachs with a 125cc engine. This bike is mostly original, has plastic rear fender instead of metal, but otherwise the bike is also in decent shape.

I will also add with the sell of both bikes; 3 boxes of misc Penton and Sachs engine, frame and ignition parts. I will add to the lot some manuals that came with the bikes.

I am asking $600.00 for the Penton and $ 900.00 for the Sachs or if you want to buy both $1300.00. I have pictures available to E-mail to you for both bikes but not the misc parts.

If there is no interested parties for these bikes I will go to e-bay and/or Craigs list and sell them as "parted out".
:)

gooddirt

Sounds like the bikes are being held hostage. Where are you located[?] thanks  LG

PitBoss

I am locate in Washougal,Washington which is about 20 minutes from Portland,Oregon.

PitBoss

All,
i have sold both bikes and all the extra parts to a gentleman who lives in Oregon and writes for Cycle News. thank you for all the inquiries into the bikes.
Pitboss