get those ballots in!

Started by chicagojerry, December 19, 2008, 12:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

hi all you poggers. i really need the pog's help if i'm to stand a chance to win the trustee election with write-ins. please keep me in mind when sending those ballots in.  remember that dave lamberth is no longer eligible to vote for and if you had already sent the original ballot in, you can send in a replacement. again,my write-in info is
jerry grakauskas
wakeman oh.
 thanks for the support, if i could get some help from the majority of the folks who rode the CC race at mid-ohio, it would be a huge step to winning the election. i have also garnered some support from many prominent RR guys too as well as from some other vintage groups too.
  thanks again..  chi jer  [8D]

Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

Glenn Berry

I hope all the POG members that also belong to AHRMA will vote for Jerry, besides felling he would do a excellent job as trustee it would be nice to have a member of our group to keep us informed of whats going on with AHRMA.

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

DKWRACER

Glenn, I my humble opinion, I have never felt that the POG needs to be informed, from an insider's view, about what is happening within AHRMA. This I feel, would be a dis-service to Jerry, or any other candidate. There are battles from many sides, and issues, that still go un-answered, whitness A. Sextons cries..we are charged both emotionally and responsibly, to vote who will best represent AHRMA, and the changes that should be made...in earnest, is there one out there?

Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius