1975 Mint 400 99% RESTORED

Started by Greg Settles, February 15, 2009, 01:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Settles

For Sale 1975 Mint 400 99% restored.Price is $2700 with progressive shocks or $3200 with works performance shocks. I have the new penton stickers for fuel tank and leather strap for tank or the spring straps.I purchased the bike pretty much restored just had the tank painted. The bike runs strong just had a fresh top end done before I purchased.I rebuilt the carb with all new parts from bing.Bike is located in Bowling Green KY.

Greg

[/img]

tooclose racing

Gawd, what a great looking bike.  I know - you're only taking credit for the tank....but nice job!!!

Am I wrong, or is $2700 an absolute steal for this piece of art? [8D]

Okay..I'm done drooling.

Big Mac

Nice Mint! Here's a pic of my just finished Mint 'Special' project. Had it out at the track last weekend and it ripped!

http://cid-f4db2a95f04b6e9b.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Penton-KTM%20Mint%20400/Mint%20400%20-1.JPG

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

tofriedel

Matt,

What happened to the "Penton" name?

Tony
Tony

Big Mac

Mine's a '75 West Coast Penton...they were all "KTM" by '75. Original tank decals.

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

harrO

Greg
 I'm sure you'll get your price for the cool '75. Thanks for sharing photo. The wheels caught my eye...what is the finish?

Greg Settles

The guy that i bought the 400 from had a friend that was in the powder coating business. He had the wheels powder coated.

GREG.