Teddy on a Piner

Started by Tahitian_Red, March 17, 2009, 11:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahitian_Red

Well I had a great time at the AHRMA P.O.G. National CC Series race in Taft, CA.  We didn't have a big turnout, but we all had fun and no one got hurt.

:D

I also got a chance to meet Taddy Landers and his wife.  I don't think you could meet two nicer people.  Here's a shot of Teddy racing on a Piner.

Racing the "FaltaNator" in 2009
Racing the \\"FaltaNator\\" in 2011?

brian kirby

Jay, you have discovered what the CC series regulars already knew. We are very lucky to have two folks as dedicated to the CC series as Teddy and Rosemary.

Brian

'73 Berkshire
Brian

tlanders

Oh, how you go on!!!! The Taft race was SOOOO much fun. However, I discovered you have to call cross country races GPs in California or people don't know what to expect. So we have renamed our June race in Adelanto, CA the "Mojave Desert Vintage GP". We are also going to offer some iron man trophies to anyone who races both days of the GP and the evening vintage MX in Perris, CA 60 miles away!!! Now all you Ohio riders need to come out right????

Teddy

brian kirby

Teddy, I am going to Adelanto if Mid-Ohio falls through. Paul Johnstone has offered the loan of his bikes so all I have to do is get out there with my gear. If I make it, it will be almost exactly 20 years since I have ridden at Sunrise/395/Racetown.

Brian

'73 Berkshire
Brian

Tahitian_Red

Brian,

Now you're gonna make me secretly wish Mid-Ohio falls through. [B)]

On the gear thing, I had someone from Australia ride my Can-Am last year at Glen Helen and he left all his gear, but his boots.  What size do you wear?  I think the helmet is a medium and the clothes are also medium.

Teddy,

I've been talking up the Adelanto GP and may try to get a flyer up also.  Looking forward to seeing and racing with you again!

Jay

Racing the "FaltaNator" in 2009
Racing the \\"FaltaNator\\" in 2011?

brian kirby

I dont think you will have to hope very much, its not looking too good for Mid-Ohio right now. I'll tell you one thing, its gonna be HOT in Adelanto in June.

Brian

'73 Berkshire
Brian

pakala

Looks like I best get going on getting some bikes race ready. Who can adjust a sachs tranny on the west coast??
                  Paul(socal)