You guys are great !!!

Started by tlanders, May 06, 2009, 01:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

After working WAY too many hours at work last week and then WAY too many hours making sure everything was ready for the weekend, by Thursday I was so tired I didn't think I would make it and/or have fun (it is about fun!!!) at the race that many have told me is their favorite event of the year!!! However, after seeing all your smiling faces during sign-up, it re-energised me. Then after riding one of the hardest weekends we have had yet and you all were still smiling when it was over, even those that lost bikes, I knew we have the greatest bunch of folks to ride with ever!!!!

We also have the greatest bunch of volunteers you could ever want to work with. There were numerous times when things needed to be done and all I had to do was suggest that a job needed to be done and you guys and gals were all over it. WOW, fantastic!!!

The heros of the weekend, the Razorback Riders, deserve a HUGE round of applause from all of us. Please send emails of appreciation to Tamara Lewis at [email protected] and Rick Owens at [email protected]. Tamara will probably get them but Rick is not an email kind of guy. You could call him at 479-879-1903 cell.

Also, thank you all for your words of encouragement, you make it all worth while. I can't wait for the next one.

Teddy

Mick Milakovic

Thank YOU, Teddy, it was a weekend I'll never forget! [8D]

Mick
Mick

wfopete

Ditto. You ain't so bad yourself Teddy. Great job.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

pakala

Teddy,
 Combs vintage ISDT qualifier 2009. I said it would Epic. Man, was it ever!! Also, Thanks to the Arkansas Razorbacks.
                   Paul(socal)

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by pakala

Teddy,
 Combs vintage ISDT qualifier 2009. I said it would Epic. Man, was it ever!! Also, Thanks to the Arkansas Razorbacks.
                   Paul(socal)

Paulemann you took the words out of my mouth.
I think it was a great event.
It does not matter what weekend you plan to run a event,mother nature has her own ideas and can hit you any time.Thats just OUR SPORT.Not for sissis.:D

Helmut"Speedy"Clasen
 Ontario Canada
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy
3 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73