Supplier at VMD ... who?

Started by Mike Berrington, July 29, 2009, 09:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Berrington

It was nice seeing most everyone,  I was restricted to crutches or our golf cart so, I did not get around to everyone peronally, I and was not able to stay for the meeting Sat.

My question is; there was supplier tent on "Penton lane" that was a white three sided tent, I believe next to or very close to  Kip Kerns area.  They had some Penton parts for sale and I forgot to get back to them before I had to leave.  :(

Who was this and how do I get in touch with them??

PS THANKS to the Buehner's for their dedication to being sure we are all well fed!!!:D

Thanks!!

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
07 KTM 200w,  09 KTM 300w,  74 TY250(2),  GT80's(3), 88 YZ250
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

thrownchain

Possibly  genuinenos??? Lots of "small" parts? Same side of the road as the Penton tent?

chicagojerry

yes, it was genuine nos. i talked to them a little bit.  it was their first time there and i hope they come again to vmd or some other good swap meets as well.
chi jer

Mike Berrington

that must be the folks, They were on the same side as the Penton tent.   thanks!

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
73 Jackpiner, 77 GS6 175
07 KTM 200w,  09 KTM 300w,  74 TY250(2),  GT80's(3), 88 YZ250
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

TeamSunset

Hi Mike- I sent you an email regarding your Penton part inquiry... thank you. Yep, we'll be back at VMD 2010! This was the first time at VMD for my wife and I, and the first time we did a vintage motorcycle swap meet anywhere. Lots of genuinely good people in Pentonville, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else at VMD. Thank you POG members for your hospitality, and Kip, for your helpful advice & a great cup-of-joe. Paul D, thanks for that blue tarp... you saved me from going home with a trailer load of rust. IOU. Tom G. - GenuineNOS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us