Westpoint Qualifier Weekend Schedule

Started by Tennessee Vol, September 11, 2009, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Vol

Guys,
 I have had several e-mails about the happenings next weekends Qualifier.I have listed below the most asked questions.

Here is a list of the things going on next weekend at the Tennessee Iron Ore Classic ISDT 2 Day in Westpoint,Tennessee Hosted by the North Alabama Trail Riders Association we are trying to make it the best AHRMA Cross Country/ISDT race ever.Right below is a link to our clubs website

http://natra.dirtrider.net/

KTM Demo Rides---Come ride the New 2010 KTM's You can ride the bikes all day Friday and Demo rides open again Saturday afternoon after the race.Thanks so much to Shoals Outdoor Sports for the Support of our race please e-mail Mark Donovan an thank him for his support.

//www.shoalsoutdoorsports.com

Everyone is invited to come early Wednesday--Thursday and enjoy the area.

Race Tee-Shirts will be for sale

Campground is nice open grass/pasture and Flat motorhomes no problem.No electrical hookups.

Nice Creek on Backside to walk to play in etc

Redneck Trail Ride Friday @ around 1-2pm bring a spare bike vintage or modern

Impound Friday closes at 8pm CDT impound area will be watched overnight or you can impound by 8am Saturday morning whichever you perfer but you bike must be in impound by 8am CDT Saturday morning.

NO HEADLIGHT----TAILLIGHT---OR  LICENSE PLATES/TAGS REQUIRED on your Race Bikes.

Terrain/Special Test's 1---2---3 and MX track are all spectator friendly,bring your pit crews.

Keytime/Start 9am CDT both days

Chicken Stew 5pm Saturday Watermelons for desert

Door Prizes Saturday Afternoon 5-5:30pm

Hotels in Lawrenceburg,Tennessee Americas Best Value--Best Western--Richland Inn

We look forward to seeing everyone,have a safe trip and see ya'll soon.

E-mail me direct with anymore questions b o b b y s t u l t s @ y a h o o . c o m

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

tlanders

It's going to be a great ride. I am really looking forward to it. Come and warm-up for the Reunion Ride!!!! Get the cob webs out of those bikes you haven't ridden for a year!!!

Teddy