77 MC5 for sale

Started by Big Mac, September 09, 2009, 11:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

My buddy Tom M selling this up near Seattle... too cheap for clean original MC5...IMHO. (Biased as I have same bike in 400 size)

http://www.fullcircleracingltd.com/bikes-for-sale.html
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

firstturn

Mac,
  You are correct.  I have tried to get several people to buy this bike as it is a beatiful bike and could be a racer or a show bike and it is priced right.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Big Mac

I recommended Tom send some pics to Greg Primm to consider it for a restoration for his Vegas museum. He was interested in adding an MC5 a couple years back and we had e-mailed back and forth about mine.

Not sure if the trapdoor Magura throttle is the original. Mine had the black plastic Magura with 90 degree outlet. Ron?

I personally like the red-orange color with white fenders on '77 west coast MC5s best of all years. We have an event in Mabton WA in 2 weeks which Tom will likely attend...could check it out closer for anyone who might have an interest. He's a long-time regular in vintage racing and AHRMA, have known him 10 years---he knows bikes, honest guy and tells it like it is.
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

Joe Murphy

any body able to move this bike from the great North West to the Midwest?  If I have transport I might give it a shot