Fenders wanted

Started by thrownchain, November 03, 2007, 10:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

Anyone have a set of Preston Petty fenders to fit a 72 to 74 Six Day?? White or Yellow prefered. Reasonable price.  thx

paul

Hey, Are you fussy about the condition? I think I have a front and rear that I took of my 6 day and would ask next to nothing for them. Let me dig them out and I will send you some pics. Please send your email address and I will get those to ya. Hows the steel tanker coming along? Easy, TTPaul

thrownchain

I would hope the fenders would be in decent condition.

The steel tanker is resting comfortably in the garage with it's friends. I've been trying to keep an eye out for the parts I need for the tanker and buying them as they become available.

I'll shoot the e mail out off board,

thx  Dan

Rain Man

Nothing like a can of white fusion paint from Walmart to make them look brandy new again [8D]

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

socalmx

You will want either a Rear Mudder or MX Rear fender for your bike. A standard rear Petty fender is much flatter and just does not look that good.

thrownchain

As long as I can get a decent pair, I'm open to all suggestions.

gooddirt

Have a NOS yellow baja front -NOS yellow mx rear- used set of flat blade yellow.[:0][:0]

socalmx

The Baja front fender actually looks good on the bike. I ran one for years until age finally got to it. To make it really trick looking, add a front fender flap (stiffer plastic version)

Dwight Rudder

You can get NEW Preston Petty fenders from Strictly Hodaka. They own the rights to Preston Petty Products.  DC Plastics also makes PP replica fenders.
Dwight

Chakka

Dwight's correct, I have purchased fenders from Strickly Hodaka before. Paul is a good guy, ships fast and will answer any questions about his products. They are not expensive and you can't beat the new fender look.

Chris

thrownchain

Thanks to the guys who helped me out with the fenders.  I still need a rear in yellow if someone has a decent one.[8D]

slvrbrdfxr

Dan,
You have mail.
Dave McCullough

thrownchain

I'm dragging this back up here. When I ran this last, one of the POGgers offered me a Yellow "Enduro" rear fender, but I lost the E mail, so if you recognise who you are, drop me a line if you still have and want to sell. Thx

gooddirt

I still have new and old pettys have some green and orange as well. LG

Kip Kern

I use a PP original yellow front "Mudder" and a Falk NOS enduro rear, yellow, as a set.  Got the Falk rear from Al B.  I also use a CEV 127 taillamp with the falk.  Possibly this will help;)