For Sale; Motors

Started by Rocket, January 21, 2010, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket

I have (3) motors that I have redone that are for sale:  KTM motors were totally disassembled, bead blasted, assembled and then painted.  Sachs motor was taken down far enough to put in new crank seals and check bearings.  Motor cleaned and painted.

Motor #1; 250 standard bore, fresh piston, bearings replaced as needed, new seals etc.  No carb, manifolds, clutch actuator, ignition or ignitions cover.  Motor serial number indicates a 1979.

Motor #2; 250 1st over, fresh piston, new rod kit, bearings replaced as needed, new seals etc.  No carb, manifolds, clutch actuator, ignition or ignitions cover.  Motor serial number indicates a 1976.

Motor #3; 125 Sachs, new piston, crank seals etc.  The cylinder has full fins and the head has the fins cut for a 72 or newer bike. No carb.

Can deliver to the POG meeting in February.

Call for prices and details, I'm in the central time zone.

Rod (Rocket) Gorzny

Randy Kirkbride

Rod, I thought you retired... You didn't... you just changed jobs.

Rocket

Right Randy, I retired but I sure am busy!!  Lovin it too.
CU in a couple of weeks.
Rod

rocket randy

Rod, Is the Sachs engine a 6b or 6d engine and what is the price. Thanks Randy

Rocket

Rocket Randy
The motor is a 6B engine.  Price is $875 + shipping or free delivery to POG meeting in February.  I am not checking the internet daily, on vacation until February 3.
Rod

joe novak

Does the Sachs 6B have a good ignition included?  If yes, what type of ignition is it?   Have the kick starter and shifter been removed?Thank you.

Rocket

Joe
The motor does not have an ignition on it.  I could put a motoplat on it, but no  guarantee that it would be good.  No kicker or shifter either.
Rod G