OK, SoCal Folks its Race Time!

Started by garrettccovington, February 08, 2010, 09:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrettccovington

Hopefully, This weekend at Glen Helen will be the 2nd round of the 2010 ARX series, Weather permiting.  
 Anyway's  I hope to see all the So Cal POGers out in force.  I KNOW Lloyd B will show up!  Hope to see Bill L, Fred and Victor again.  
I'm sure the track is gonna be muddy, muddier and the muddiest thing I have ever seen. This ought to be funny to watch, CAN'T WAIT!!!

G

72 six-day
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

cdb50mx

Garrett,
  The days before this race at Glen Helen look good , with no rain , allowing the REM track to dry out . The REM track is made from  decomposed granite and drains well . Conditions look like , 75 degrees , sunny with great traction .

Mike

garrettccovington

I wanted the guy's back east to think every once in awhile we had to race in less than perfect conditions.  Instead of the Sunny Blue Sky's, Perfect tracks, great racing we always have.
 Jeez, Look at the snow they have to put up with.
 You know its gonna be great!!!  Can't Wait!!!

G

72 six-day
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

garrettccovington

I'm beat,  Perfect weather, perfect track, great people. Good to see Lloyd and Bill L and Fred out there again.  Hope to see Victor and Socalmx out at the next race.
I gotta give the ARX guys credit for changing the track.  Its amazing how they completly changed the track up.
Had Fun  Thanks again Mike

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

Lloyd Boland

Gary,
Seeing all the snow the guys had to deal with back east last week, it just doesn't seem fair that we got the weather we did.  I am actually feeling guilty about it.  After several weeks of rain, then about a week of sunshine to dry everything out.  Now blue skies, temperature in the mid-70s, and a light breeze to keep you cool, it just doesn't get much better than this. And a great bunch of guys to race with.
Thanks for your help yesterday.
Lloyd

garrettccovington

It was great!!! You know, I think the POGer's do a darn good job takin home the gold.

I saw the news this morning and they said there was supposed to be more snow back east. I was thinking, MORE???
Anyways, the thanks go back to you, I'm still beat.

The great Prophet, Victor Montz warned me, "YOU will have to tighten things after getting these old bikes running after 30 years"  I want to know why does it always come up on the way to the starting gate???

HOPEFULLY, I can get to the starting line without any issues next race.

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250