Location for the 2011 ISDTRR?

Started by wfopete, November 03, 2010, 09:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wfopete

Anybody heard anything?  I understand no one had stepped up yet.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

400gs6

I suggest the Reunion Ride should be held in Maine!
KURT FLACHBART

Ron

Bring it further west. Pretty hard on westcoast guys to attend.
Ron

dennis brown

i live in northeast ohio, but i'd like to see a isdtrr in trask,mt  or cal. always heard trask was great, never got to ride  dessert,it would be differant

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

brian kirby

Most likely it will be in Combs AR again. I too would like to see it out west, Trask would be ideal with its Qualifier history, but the desert would be cool too.

Brian
Brian

Dwight Rudder

The rumor has it is Combs again.
Screw the Desert.  BUT, Trask would be cool if we could ride White Face again.
I am looking forward to riding in Rose City, Michigan. One of my all time favorite Qualifiers.
Dwight:D

wfopete

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dwight Rudder

The rumor has it is Combs again.
Screw the Desert.  BUT, Trask would be cool if we could ride White Face again.
I am looking forward to riding in Rose City, Michigan. One of my all time favorite Qualifiers.
Dwight:D
+1!
I've have rode four Jackpine Enduro events including the 1979 2-Day 400 event. Rose City is epic enduro riding.

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

joeysixdays

The rumors look to be confirmed. Some of the tentative 2011 AHRMA schedules are posted now. There's a link to them on the AHRMA homepage. Looks like we'll be heading back to Combs next year for the RR, October 29-30, 2011. I'm looking forward to it already.

I rode a national enduro in Rose City, MI back in the early nineties. That should be an excellent event as well. They have certainly have no shortage of trails around those parts.

"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson
\\"Do not go where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.\\"
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

wfopete

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good