new registrations

Started by chicagojerry, February 16, 2010, 10:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

i was talking to a couple of guys who have requested to be registered to use this message board. they haven't heard anything back yet and i was wondering if maybe it has something to do with the malfunctioning email system here. does anyone know? if more info is needed, anyone can contact me at [email protected]    chi jer

chicagojerry

anyone else know anything on this?    thanks jerry

Admin

Hi Jerry,
Registration has to go through [email protected].  There is no open registration due to the amount of spammers we get, about 25 a day.  I usually register people once a week and I did it about a week ago. :)  Will check the queue later today.  Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.  If someone needs immediate registration, have them email [email protected] and bring it to my attention and I'll check the queue right away.

Karen

chicagojerry

hi karen. i knew that there was a closed registration method, i just wasn't sure if they were getting through to you because of the email issue here on the board. one is dave romine   [email protected]   i would have to check my email for the other guys contact info.    thanks for getting back with me.   chi jer