POG meeting

Started by Paul Danik, March 30, 2010, 10:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Thursday April 1st. is the next monthly POG meeting.  The meeting will start at 7pm and will be held in the KTM building in Amherst, Ohio.

Alan Buehner is on the hot seat this month for the "what's in your garage" segment :) This ought to be interesting, although Jim Borer is a tough act to follow as Jim did an outstanding job last month.  

Hope to see you there.
Paul

garrettccovington

We want to see whats in Al's garage. I'd pay money to have this segment of the meeting posted  Whats on E-Bay is pretty good too.

Actually, I injoyed the whole meeting.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

joe novak

I believe we have John Borer to thank for our monthly Ebay report.  John is really good at computers, and is very Ebay smart.   His advice is, "Always do a past history of sales before bidding on an item."   Did anyone notice the yellow Penton gas tank which sold for $500+ dollars?   Or the 100cc Sachs ignition cover which sold for $182 (to a buyer in Norway)  Imagine the shipping charges!  Or the old, dried-up carb to airbox boot for $149?  John keeps us current with average selling prices of items and motorcycles.

ALB

Boy, talk about being on the "hot seat".   [:0]
With all the "stuff" that I have in "my garage" I thought initially that it would be no problem until I started taking a hard look at what I have. Most of it is too big, and/or too heavy to be hauling to the meeting. Plus there have been some "tough acts to follow" and I need to try and outdo what some of the other guys have done. Well...after some picking and choosing I have some things that I will be presenting that will be different, innovative, interesting, and amusing. The guys that show up will be amazed at some of the "one of a kind" treasures [:p] that I have that you will not find in any other garage.

So, if you want to see "WHATS IN MY GARAGE", you all better "hit the road" and be at the meeting at 7 o-clock tomarrow night. Otherwise you will just have to wait until the next newsletter to read about it in the POG April Minutes.:(

Alan Buehner
p.s. Tomarrow is April Fools Day ... and I'm ready for it [}:)]
Alan Buehner